This single game is included in the Phonics Games Level One (I) set (15 games $7) and is sold here separately.
Players say sounds not complete words and could be a player's first real Phonics Game.
The file includes (one each, regular font and a D'Nealian font):
- two game boards
- two letter spinners
- two pages of letter game cards
- two answer keys
- one picture vowel spinner
- one page of picture vowel game cards
10 page PDF
Make this yourself by
- adding 'l' and 't' to each if the short vowels and scatter them on a game board (like the free one at teachwithgames.com , reqires a free membership)
- placing the vowels or vowel images on a spinner or game cards (also free at teachwithgames.com)
Some of you have more time than money, but, if your time to make this game is worth more than $2 , please purchase it through our links above. Thanks 🙂
Proverbs 15:2 "The wise person makes learning a joy...", (NLT)