practice reading phonics lists
These games are included in the Phonics Games Level Two (II) set (15 games $7) and are sold here as one file.
Players must match the sound or color of the top card of the play pile.
The word cards can be used to play other card games that match categories.
Stephanie’s Spinner Card Game
Players may use the spinner or the category cards to play this game.
To make these card games yourself,
- choose 4-6 phonics sounds to study
- copy your phonics list words on game cards
- color words from each sound with 3-6 different colors
- for example each of our sounds have three navy, three cyan, and three purple words (font colors)
- create a key and copy rules from teachwithgames.com
- Matchit rules
- Stephanie’s Spinner Card Game rules
Proverbs 15:2 “The wise person makes learning a joy…”, (NLT) use games!